Author Topic: Token System need help!  (Read 3786 times)

Offline Netra

• Fledgling
Token System need help!
« on: October 04, 2011, 01:22:36 pm »
Hello Creator of the Great AOSPEAK,

I was hoping I could get some help with you removing my toons from the system so I can register them again as I have reinstalled my computer and lost the token that works so I can get in I even saved it so I could use it again, but as you know it only works one time so that didnt help that much hehe.

I was hoping you could create a command so the system could send you a new token when you need it to. Instead of you have to remove your characters from the system and then register them again and then at some point all of them will be registered as one Main toon and you will be f***** again.

Currenlt im locked out so I cant join my fellow MD people on their and im sad about that. Hope to hear from you!

My toons there is registered:

Netra
Lerrelio
Thouin
and one other I cant remeber the name of right now. :'(

Offline Tshaar

• Newcomer
Re: Token System need help!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 01:40:31 pm »
Hello!

We've discussed this internally, a solution definitely has to be put in place for people who loose their TS identity files (reinstall OS without backing it up).
Please PM me a name of the toon you registered on the new identity (shows up as alt when you log on *now*) and a name of one of the toons you didn't transfer yet, and I'll sort it out.

Offline Netra

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 02:08:14 pm »
The thing is I have registered 4 toons on the server now and I dont have any new toons and I kinda dont wanna create a new toon to join the server.

The one im trying to connect with is lerrelio

Offline Tshaar

• Newcomer
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 02:48:48 pm »
The thing is I have registered 4 toons on the server now and I dont have any new toons and I kinda dont wanna create a new toon to join the server.

The one im trying to connect with is lerrelio

I was under the impression you had those characters registered with one account and you wish to transfer them over, but instead you have 1 AOS account per toon?

Here's the deal, I lifted the "cannot remove last alt" requirement from the ingame bot, simply "remove altname" and register them again.
As for the alts ownership transfer command, suggestion is great and that or something else to resolve the similar problem will definitely be implemented in the future.

If you have troubles removing your alts please post below or PM me :)

Offline Netra

• Fledgling
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 03:35:59 pm »
That worked.

Well its not an alt transfer command I would more say its a command that can resend a new token to a registered user.

like /tell speak new token

or something like that
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 03:38:46 pm by Netra »