Author Topic: Not an admin my room....  (Read 3191 times)

Offline CorSolider

• Fledgling
Not an admin my room....
« on: June 16, 2012, 11:48:13 am »
So for some reason on my 2 different things i use on TS, the org leader that made the room, Rootagent, and the one I am mainly on, Corsoldier here, neither have ADMIN rights to the room. I want to change my password and make rooms inside and whatnot and I can't seem to because I don't have the rights...any chance I could get a hand with it?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 11:12:02 am by CorSolider »

Offline Teknologist

• Administrator
  • Accomplished
    • MC Labs Org site
Re: Not an admin my room....
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 01:15:42 am »
The Org leader that created the channel would have to assign permissions.

Offline CorSolider

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 11:11:31 am »
Correct I understand that, I am the org leader and I apparently cant find the UID for the Pres Rootagent of Why Is The Rum Gone, because I was going to try to make 2 different Identities and make myself on this name I use on this forum, which is also an alt of mine, a mod on it so I can change my password because I have people who come in who I no longer want to have access to my room, drama and people wanting to start fights and such...can we or do we have the ability to have a way to re-get our UID if we can't find them?

Offline Teknologist

• Administrator
  • Accomplished
    • MC Labs Org site
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 12:52:15 am »
As far as I know there is no way for me to get your UID. You would have had to export it. Then import it again if you changed computers or if you needed to recover it.
However if you can show me that you are the org leader in game, then I can assign the correct permissions.
I think I understand what you were trying to accomplish. I would not recommend doing it that way.
You can use that same ID for mutliple alts. Even for different orgs and leaders.